'Princessess'


Hi all, salam...
I had promise b4 to tell how was the party's doing...
Well...the 'princess' theme works but the party was being spoiled by 'sesb'...means...blackout from about 3.40 pm until maghrib...waaa...punyalah frust...


Eriq-Ben10

All the kids was 'bepeluh2' & that makes me just go through potong kek (the cake's melt too). the acara that me & my family planned b4 was being kensel..(shuffle dance & pasing pasel)... kesian tinguk budak2 tu bepeluh...After potong kek and makan2..i announced the lucky & prettiest princess & the smartest boy in that party..Adilah & Ecai...
Anyway..i'm glad to see all the kids having fun even though kepanasan...especially wawa..who's get many presents from her frens.
thanks to my family esp my umi & sis yati for helping me wit 'masak2'thingss...
I think that's all...here's some pics for ur eyes....c u...

0 comments: